Hello my friends! I have butterflies in my tummy right now, because tomorrow morning we are going to pick up our chicks. Baby chicks! I feel like a nervous mother hen myself, and I just can’t wait to get our little ones home safe and sound and settled in to their new digs.
Once we have the babes settled, I plan on spending some time in the garden, and maybe put together an adorable & super simple tea pot flower arrangement like darling Ez has done above. Don’t you love daffodils? So cheap and cheerful! When they are in season, you can find them in grocery stores for just a few dollars per bunch, so even if you don’t normally treat yourself to fresh cut flowers, now is a great time.
My writing, elsewhere:
I also write weekly for Houzz. Here are a few of my recent columns to add to your weekend reading list:
- Colorful and quirky finds for spring.
- I think we could all use some tips on decorating on a small budget.
- Fresh-cut flowers for every room in the house? Yes, please!
- Creative ideas for decorating with family treasures.
- 5 green paint companies you should know.
- Forget the diet, how about a weekend detox for your home?
Have a lovely weekend, my dears!
(image: Ez Pudewa for Creature Comforts Blog)