Happy Monday, my friends! Today I have something fun and a bit different for you – this is a mood board I put together as part of Seattle decorator Maggie Rose’s Lamps Plus link party. I’ve been dying to redecorate my bedroom, so this was total wish-fulfillment for me. I went for a super cheerful scheme using this gorgeous headboard as a jumping-off point. Click on the image below to see it full-size & enjoy!
- The Pondicherry headboard covered in Mustard/Putty Diamond fabric, from Serena & Lily.
- Weathered brass swing arm wall lamps from Lamps Plus.
- DwellStudio Chinoiserie duvet set and pillow.
- Cat Girl print from Irena Sophia.
- Baby Fox print from Sharon Montrose.
- Clothbound Penguin Classics from Anthropologie.
- The Jensen chair from DwellStudio.
- White Wood Stool side table from West Elm.
- Vintage 1960′s bird wall art from Little Byrd Vintage.
- Feathers print by United Thread.
I would love to have swing-arm lamps in my bedroom – they would save on bedside table space, and the ones I chose above look so crisp and handsome, don’t you agree? Then of course I had to add some art that makes me smile, a comfy chair to curl up in and read, and that bedding…I’ve been drooling over that DwellStudio bedding forever! What do you think? Please chime in below and let me know! xo Laura
(images: linked above)