Happy weekend, dearies! I am so ridiculously happy for the weekend – I am planning on filling these cold days with hot baths, good music, chai lattes, chats on the phone with friends, and a visit to the in-laws to show off Bixby in his costume (hint: rawr!). Things are off to a good start so far, with a mug of hot tea + Pinterest. Here are a few things I have my eye on:
1. The Frankie Calendar for 2012 is full of amazing art. Via Seventy Tree.
2. & 3. The home of Finnish photographer/designer Riikka Kantinkoski is exactly what I am craving in my own home right now. Featured on decor8 and pinned by me. :)
4. The most beautiful leather mouse pads.
5. I’ve been listening to a lot of Amy Seeley again; something about the weather turning cold is perfect for her quiet, haunting melodies.
6. This hand-quilted bedding is so beautiful. Via Tracey Galloway.
And because I thought we could use a little soundtrack to today’s post, and to tempt you further with Ms. Seeley’s music, here is one of her most recent works for your listening pleasure:
Enjoy your weekend! xoxo Laura
(images: linked to sources above; music: Amy Seeley)