Happy weekend! Yes, it is finally that time! Are you psyched to get your weekend started? Do you have anything fun planned? I came across a few wonderful things this week that I wasn’t able to squeeze into regular posts, so I thought I would round ‘em up here: 10 favorites to enjoy on your Friday afternoon tea break or with your Saturday morning coffee :-)
- The super stylish Dutch home of mom & designer Joscha on Bloesem Kids (above).
- I’ve found my ideal bicycle, and they make the cutest accessories to go with it.
- I need this gorgeous fringed tablecloth. Not want. Neeeeeeeeed.
- An inspiring quarterly zine.
- These fun modern kids blocks are just waiting to be made.
- Jordan took her family gallivanting through fields of tulips – it looks unreal!
- I want to reread this book this summer.
- I lovey love love all of Jeska’s art picks.
- Jess LC has launched a new line of bags, and they are instant classics.
- This just in: Grrrr.
Have a swell weekend! xo Laura
(image: Bloesem Kids)