Well hello again, lovelies! I am back with a little treat to brighten up your Wednesday: the sweet folks at Shabby Apple are giving away one of their dresses to one lucky Lolalina reader, and I got to choose the dress…
Let me tell you, it was difficult to pick just one! I ended up choosing La Tour Eiffel because I love the simple chic striped top and black a-line skirt, I could see this being worn well by all different kinds of people and body types.
And if you don’t win the giveaway, don’t despair – Shabby Apple is also offering a 10% discount on anything from their shop for Lolalina readers :) Simply enter the code “lolalina10off” at checkout. There are tons of adorable choices in the shop, and I wish I knew about their cute maternity line, Mama Apple, when I was pregnant with Bixby! If you would like to enter the giveaway, visit Shabby Apple and then leave a comment below between now and Tuesday, March 8.
- Include your first name and last initial, along with a valid email address (only I will see your email address); no anonymous entries will be accepted.
- If you have won a giveaway on Lolalina in the past year, you are not eligible.
- Get a BONUS ENTRY if you “like” Shabby Apple on Facebook – to do this, leave one comment as your regular entry, then come back and leave a SECOND comment after liking Shabby Apple’s Facebook page.
- Get a SECOND BONUS ENTRY if you blog or tweet about this contest and link back to this post. To do this, leave one comment as your regular entry, then leave ANOTHER comment with a link to your post or the caption of your tweet and your twitter username.
- Only one entry per person, unless you have “liked” Shabby Apple on Facebook or tweeted or posted about the contest!
- I will announce the winner in a new post on Wednesday, March 9.
Now doesn’t this make Wednesday a little more fun? :) Good luck everyone!!!