Hi, lovelies! How are you doing today? I’m Tiina from Sparkling Ink, and I’m so glad to be guest posting here on Lolalina today. I’m based in Finland where I write my food & home blog from. Sparkling Ink is a lifestyle blog about love for food and simple living with a Scandinavian twist. I thought I’d share some of my favorite inspiration for Scandinavian style and living with you today. It’s so lovely to meet you!
These links are my quick guide to Scandinavian lifestyle. So many talented people and beautiful details. Hope you enjoy!
- Simply the first brand I think of when talking about Scandinavian style. Love everything they do.
- Brand number 2. An icon in Scandinavian design with some of the most gorgeous fabrics for every room in your home.
- The photography on this blog and this blog always wow me.
- Beautiful homes in beautiful locations. This blog is guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest hunger for Scando home inspiration.
- If I could, I’d fill my kitchen cupboards with dishes designed by Harri Koskinen, with collections like this one
- This coffee house is my favorite for its gorgeous organic food, lovely owners, not to forget about their stylish visual identity.
- I love to follow the stories and home decoration ideas from this 1950′s wooden house.
- An online magazine by the amazing Fryd + Style – what is there not to love?