Well hello there, friends of Lolalina. I’m Katie Stephenson of the Art Wall blog and website, filling in for Laura while she’s with bebe’. I decided to pitch in and try my hand at a Sweet Obsessions Friday post for you this week. It probably won’t be quite as pretty as Laura’s, but it will be pretty, just the same–I promise. So, without further ado, here’s my top 7:
1) I’ve heard about this 14-day chip free nail polish here and there lately. I think it’s time I invest in some, at $28.00/bottle plus shipping, it’s a bit of an investment.
2) I think Chicago-based Kara Mann is my favorite interior designer. This sunroom from her portfolio is my favorite.
3) My biggest problem with photography is white-balance. This lens could (and should) solve all my problems.
4) I think this is the prettiest map I have ever seen. I’d love to plan a nursery around this piece alone.
5) I’ve been searching everywhere for some birds to hang in my next art wall. I think these black ones from Jayson Home and Garden would look splendid alongside black framed pieces on a light colored wall.
6) I’m not really the scrap-booking type. It’s too much work and I like to do things right or not at all. This Once-A-Year-Book from Laikonik would take the pressure off. Just create one page per year for your child’s first 18 years.